Welcome back from summer vacation! We hope you took a little time off, caught up on some R&R, and some non-work reading. For those of you still vacationing, well, get on with it!
Based on our stats, you have still been reading our blog, despite the break, in record numbers. (I personally hope you took a total break from work reading over your holidays, or focused on a really important professional book.). August and June were our busiest months since we began this blog over two years ago. We are grateful for all of our readers, and intend to continue writing in the coming year.
We owe some of our own vacations to the guest bloggers who have contributed some terrific articles over the past few months. Check out:
- Stop, Collaborate, and Listen (Jim Holland)
- To kill a product: Why, When, and How (3 parts, Chris Brown, VP PM at Apartments.com)
- There's no such thing as MEDIUM (Tzvika Barenholz)
- Triangle Offense and Scrum Media (Anonymous GeekMBA360)
- Awareness, Persuasion and Shelf Life (Gopal Shenoy)
Thank you to all of our guest bloggers. Our summer wouldn't have been the same without you!
To learn how to submit your idea or article to On PM, click here.